Znode's Best-in-Class Search Functionality
Over 90% of online buyers are more likely to use site search versus browsing and on-site navigation.
Although a few factors could contribute to this stat – including customers in the late stages of the buying process performing the site-searches leading to purchases – advanced search functionality is the key to improving customer experience, and increasing conversions and revenue.
Here enters one of Znode’s newest features: searchandising. This advanced search feature allows the user to optimize the customer experience by creating search rules for customer personas, products, and keywords. Breaking it down further, with the new upgrade users now can:
- Create search algorithms to personalize site-search
- Curate search results based on keywords and customer profiles
- Override the general search and create an optimal site search experience
- Adjust facets based on each product
- Create and automate dynamic landing pages based upon search
- Localize searches with both B2B and B2C users
- Integrate customer attributes into CMS and CRM
- Add unlimited attributes
- Automatically index results on a continuous-basis
What does this mean?
By using advanced site-search functionality, users can essentially customize the results customers see after performing a site-search. This leads customers to the right product faster, creating a better customer experience. It also happens to generate an increase in shopping cart items, conversions, and revenue.
Interested in learning more? Schedule a meeting to talk about Znode’s latest features.