native ecommerce pim system
Manage multi-catalog product data with configuration to execute personalized assortments.Request a Demo
Managing Multi-Channel Product Information
Accurate product information is necessary for successful ecommerce product merchandising. No matter the constraints and complexity of product offerings, Znode’s native ecommerce product information system (PIM) provides the configuration and flexibility to execute modern product data processes. Build custom product feeds and rapidly roll out product launches to multiple product catalogs and numerous websites.
Limitless Product Catalog Management
As B2B ecommerce continues to grow, the level of complexity of the products sold through this channel will continue to increase. Ensure the ecommerce PIM delivers the necessary flexibility:
- Unlimited attributes for products and categories
- Product category association to existing products and multiple store catalogs
- Develop customer product catalogs per ecommerce web-store
- Further merchandise products to cross-sell and up-sell
- Manage product display order
- Manage short descriptions, long descriptions, language, and more by user profiles
Native PIM Ecommerce Integration for Multi-store Environments
Znode’s commerce connector is middleware that allows administrators to extend the platform more easily to integrate into ERPs and other business systems. That integration capability ensures that an ERP can remain as a source of truth for core product data while allowing emotional, technical and usage information to be enriched in the ecommerce platform.
Ecommerce PIM Provided Customer First Ecosystem
Growing product catalogs require the need for advanced product management processes. Znode brings the ability to compile with internal compliance constraints regarding product data completeness as well as showcase regulatory product information.
Znode’s native PIM system also provides the capability to track product complaints and issues by customer service representatives for continuous product development.
Sustainable Ecommerce Product Information Management Processes
Znode’s PIM allows for bulk editing of product data to quickly and efficiently update product information. Additional process improvements from the PIM system include:
- Templated product importation
- Rapid product rollout across multiple channels
- Export product data to .CSV files for data merging with print catalogs
- Product compliance updates to adhere to regulation like California’s Proposition 65