an ecommerce middleware framework
Extend native platform functionality and easily integrate with ERPs and other business systems.Download Features List
B2B Ecommerce Platform Extensibility
Too many B2B ecommerce platforms treat expanding functionality and integrations like magic rituals that can only be executed by wizards. Other platforms provide a one-size-fits-all approach with plugins. Both have room for improvement.
Ecommerce Platform and Business Model Alignment is Important
In B2B ecommerce, extensibility of the platform should be a minimum entry requirement. If a manufacturer wants to pull specific information from a customer relationship management (CRM) system to customize the buyer’s experience and push data into a third party order management system (OMS), both should be handled in similar fashion. When a distributor replatforms to a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, a framework should exist to reduce integration complexities.
Aligning business processes and systems with ecommerce processes should be repeatable. Integrations should also be executed via a repeatable framework. Znode's architecture was designed for extensibility and a repeatable framework based on the 80/20 rule.
Platform Extensibility with the 80/20 Rule
Znode’s commerce connector is a native middleware that provides 80% of the work required to integrate to a business system. The remaining 20% comes from the business system being connected.
Znode Commerce Connector
The commerce connector can be used to integrate into ERPs and other business systems. Manage the exchange of data between systems. It can also extend native platform functionality to align to specific business model requirements in areas such as promotions, taxes, shipping and more. The commerce connector supports both real-time and batch data exchanges.
Easily Manage Integrations
Easily access APIs to easily manage integrations. The Znode API allows for integration with third-party systems, legacy infrastructure and unique shopping experiences providing increased flexibility and speed-to-market. The commerce connector includes over 30 pre-built common interfaces.
The commerce connector framework supports ERPs and other applications. The API serves as the outer boundary of Znode, and can be used to extend the .NET ecommerce platform.