This class provides a deeper understanding of the Znode content management system (CMS) features and capabilities. Class attendees will learn how to create unique content for different audiences and use the major CMS features to build a content experience to drive storefront objectives.
Before the class, attendees should have the following:
- Attended the Znode Fundamentals Class or have experience with and an understanding of the key Znode features.
- Worked with and Understand the Znode Admin website
- Experience managing content
- Optional experience working with HTML and CSS
- November 17, 2022
- Future dates to be determined
Please note class dates are subject to change.
Single seat cost: $595
Multiple seats cost: Please contact designated Znode Account Manager.
Who Should Attend
This class provides a deeper understanding of the Znode CMS features and capabilities. Class attendees will learn how to create unique content for different audiences and how to use all the major Znode CMS features to build a content experience to achieve your business needs.
- CMS Overview
- Helpful Websites
- Basic HTML Refresher
- Znode Native Theme Introduction
- Creating Custom Landing Pages
- Znode Native Custom Page Templates
- Banner Slider Styling
- Customizing the Homepage and Navigation
- Using Content Containers
- Overriding CSS Styling
- Blogs / News Feature
- Custom Forms
- Email Templates Overview
- Product and Category Content