Znode 9.7.2 Release Webinar Series
Znode has improved the shopping experience for customers and enhanced management capabilities for administrators.
Znode, the leading multi-channel ecommerce platform, hosted webinars on Tuesday, May 24 and Tuesday, May 31. The webinars were intended for Ecommerce Practitioners and Administrators, Marketers, Customer Service Users, and Information Technology professionals.
Part 1 - Improvements to the buyer experience
- Saved Items List enables shoppers to save items for purchase later
- Grid View for Configurable Products to easily view multi-variant products
- Back-In-Stock Notifications via email
- Previously Searched Terms
Part 2 - Enhancements to administrators' management capabilities
Many of the enhanced and new administrative capabilities provide more control over the customer experience.
- Hide Product Category from displaying in Navigation
- Ability to Re-order from the Administration Console
- Login to See Inventory Call to Actions
- Content Management System (CMS) Preview & Editing Enhancements
- Bulk Importing of Search Term Synonyms
- Scheduled Publishing for Content Containers
- ACH Payment method
- SMS Notifications for Transactional Messages
- Account Management Self-Service