This class provides details on how to develop extensions and customizations to Znode for unique business requirements. Class attendees will learn how to modify a storefront theme, how to build a custom service extension, and best practices for Znode DevOps.
Before the class, attendees should have the following:
- Successful completion of the Znode Fundamentals Class;
- Have Znode setup in a development environment; and
- Experience with and an understanding of the Znode administration console.
2 Days (9 AM - 4 PM CT)
- November 9-10, 2022
- Future dates to be determined
Please note class dates are subject to change.
Single seat cost: $795
Multiple seats cost: Please contact designated Znode Account Manager.
Who Should Attend
This class is targeted towards developers, technical architects, and DevOps teams who want to learn how to develop using the Znode SDK and extension model, and how to deploy Znode solutions, to meet unique use cases.
- Znode Technology Stack & Architecture
- Preparing for Znode Development
- Source Code Management
- Understanding Znode Versioning
- Development Productivity Tips
- Deploying and Hosting Znode
- Developing the Znode Front-end
- Implementing Global Attributes in the Znode Theme
- Theme Notification System
- Content Container Setup
- Developing the Znode Back-end
- Extending Znode with the SDK
- Developing Znode with a “Full-platform” Mindset