This advanced class dives deeper into the data models in Znode and presents best practices for modeling and using Znode’s dynamic schema capabilities. Class attendees will learn how to set up sophisticated data models in Znode, create unique storefronts and create integrations with Znode.
Before the class, attendees should have the following:
- Successful completion of the Znode Fundamentals Class;
- Experience with and an understanding of the key Znode features;
- Experience with and an understanding of the Znode administration console; and
- An understanding of product data creation and enrichment workflow concepts.
- October 11, 2022
Please note class dates are subject to change.
Single seat cost: $595
Multiple seats cost: Please contact designated Znode Account Manager.
Who Should Attend
This class is targeted towards business analysts, data architects and developers that want to understand the underlying structure of Znode data and the best approaches to extending Znode capabilities for unique business needs.
- Znode Modeling Best Practices
- Data Model Introduction
- Data Integration and Modeling Templates
- PIM Design/Product Attributes
- Category and Catalog Data Capabilities
- Media Attributes
- Price Data
- Inventory Data
- Using Global Attributes
- User, Account and User Profile Data Capabilities
- Store Data Relationship
- Order Data Model
- Built-in Custom Fields
- Custom Development Overview