Znode Optimizing Site Search Class
This class provides details on how Znode site search functionality works and presents the tools and techniques used to manage site search. Class attendees will learn how site search works natively, how to configure search for specific business needs, the ability to identify why certain search results are presented and understand how to customize the site search functionality when needed.
Before the class, attendees should have the following:
- Successful completion of the Znode Fundamentals Class;
- Experience with and an understanding of the key Znode features; and
- Experience with and an understanding of the Znode Admin website.
- August 2022, date to be determined
- December 2022, date to be determined
Please note class dates are subject to change.
Single seat cost: $595
Multiple seats cost: Please contact designated Znode Account Manager.
Who Should Attend
This class is targeted towards business analysts, website managers, and technical team members who want to understand how Znode site search works, and how to configure search for a shopper's specific needs.
- Real-world Znode Site Search Implementations
- Znode Site Search Overview and Architecture
- Site Search Basics
- Site Search Management Overview
- Configuring Site Search
- Site Search Scenarios
- Analysis and Reporting Options
- Extending Site Search Capabilities
- Site Search Tools and Debugging