Znode Announces Enhanced Features in 9.5 Update Webinar
Znode, the enterprise B2B ecommerce platform, hosted a live webinar on Thursday, July 9th. The Znode 9.5 Update Webinar reviewed new feature releases such as OMS enhancements and site search enhancements, as well as Znode’s roadmap for the remainder of 2020. The webinar was hosted by Znode Product Manager, Frank Connelly.
Znode 9.4 highlights included:
- OMS enhancements
- On-site search dashboard
- Analytics enhancements
- Replace media from media library
- Backorder quantity and backorder expected date fields
- Cloudflare integration
Znode 9.5 highlights included:
- Updated software dependencies
- CMS page content included in Site Search
- On-site search management UX improvements
- Email notification for new form submissions
- Promotions and coupon enhancements at checkout
The Znode team also discussed future 9.6 enhancements, as well as a roadmap overview. To listen to the full webinar and learn more about feature enhancements and Znode’s roadmap, download the webinar by filling out the form in the right sidebar.