Multifront provides a unique set of tools to meet the needs of distributors and wholesalers.
Because of the unique position that wholesalers and distributors hold in the supply chain it has been difficult for many to launch successful ecommerce efforts.
The last thing that wholesalers and distributors want is to be seen as a direct competitor to their vendors. That's why conventional ecommerce platforms simply don't make sense for most wholesalers and distributors.
Multifrontgives wholesalers and manufacturers an exciting range of ecommerce capabilities, including:
- Vendor Managed Ecommerce: Build online stores for vendors that match their own online store, but that you manage for them! This approach can dramatically increase your sales while reducing your vendors' costs and tying them closer to you.
- Distributed Agent Ecommerce: Build online stores for your vendors or agents that can be controlled through a single admin. You control the message and branding while your agent controls what products are displayed based on preferences of their customers.
- Specialized Online Catalogs: You can create a custom store for vendors that will allow their buyers to see the selection of products and promotions targeted directly at them. These catalogs are created and managed by you, but can "live" inside your vendors own buying systems.
- Regional Consumer Direct Stores Where You Don’t Have Vendor Relationships: You don't want to create channel conflict or compete with your existing vendors, but it's likely that there are a wide variety of regions where you could sell direct to consumers under a private label without competing with your vendors. This opens some remarkable online sales possibilities.
- Online Franchising Ecommerce: Develop online stores for your franchisees that they can control while maintaining the consistency of your brand. It provides you another powerful tool for acquiring customers online while delivering relevant and personalized experiences.
There are many ways that wholesalers and distributors can take advantage of ecommerce if their systems are flexible enough. Znode designed Multifront to be flexible, fast, and affordable, all with the needs of wholesalers and distributors in mind.