Pods can be used to help promote important information and direct site visitors to additional information.
Znode Announces Multifront® 7.0, Enabling Relevant and Personalized Online Buying Experiences
May 28, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Multifront 7.0 offers integrated enterprise search functionality, improved administration and the industry’s most customizable .NET ecommerce platform for creating engaging experiences that improve online sales.
Today, Znode, a leading provider of ecommerce solutions and owned by hibu, announced the availability of its latest release of industry-leading .NET ecommerce platform, Multifront 7.0. The latest version is designed with many comprehensive features and true enterprise-level flexibility for various B2C and B2B applications. Znode has also added a subscription-based pricing option that offers more flexibility for the end user with much of the same advantages of its perpetual license model.
“The advancements in Multifront 7.0 help businesses compete in today’s rapidly changing and more competitive online environment.” said, Vish Vishwanathan, Executive VP & General Manager at Znode. “We desired to deliver a product that allows our users to create relevant and engaging online experiences that attract and retain customers while increasing online conversions and revenue for their business.”
Znode’s Multifront 7.0 delivers true enterprise-class ecommerce capabilities and scalability while allowing for full customization to the unique requirements of the business. The latest release features:
- Dynamic site search: Multifront 7.0 has integrated Lucene™ search technology to increase conversions and site performance while adding such advanced features such as type ahead, full text search, boosting and faceted navigation
- Improved administrative and console user interface: Redesigned for more intuitive navigation and management of multiple online stores, it’s easier than ever for groups to begin managing stores, products and promotions quickly and effortlessly
- Integration toolkit with Scribe: Znode Connect for Scribe leverages existing systems so that budgets can be applied to improve the customer user experience, which increases revenues; quickly interfaces with applications such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, BP, NAV and CRM, as well as Salesforce.com, SAP, Peoplesoft and Epicor
- New standards-based RESTful API: Reconstructed API layer facilitates easier and faster client-side development for richer applications and productivity enhancement
- Overall improved performance: Improves processing power dramatically because search functions are no longer searching the database but instead hitting the index which provides performance improvements of up to 5x
“We are truly excited for this release as it represents alignment to our unique vision for online commerce and we have made significant advancements to our platform to deliver on that promise”, said Vishwanathan. “Multifront 7.0 adds valuable new features and for creating more engaging online experience that will produce results for our clients while still being the industry’s most customizable and easy to use .NET ecommerce platform available.”
Pricing and Availability
Znode Multifront 7.0 is available now. Visit www.znode.com for more information.
Follow us on twitter @znode.
Znode, is an industry-leading ecommerce provider that enables clients to create highly relevant online experiences for shoppers. As one of the fastest growing ecommerce platforms, Znode is currently implemented in hundreds of ecommerce sites worldwide. For more information, please visit www.znode.com.